Saturday 12 April 2014

FRUSTRATION IS OVER

As trouble crawled into my bed I crawled out warning it to Cross me off its list of victims As trouble ran after me I ran faster to elude it Running away from all the fears And uncertainty in my life Preventing it from turning The furnishings of my life Into dismal heaps As trouble tried to embrace me Hope chased ridiculous Fears away making Uncertainty and helplessness Strangers to my nature As trouble tried to kiss me The sun left the sky as Florence Nightingale with iodine Came to rest beside me Healing my wounded hopes As disgrace pursued me I plucked up courage and Put up with my circumstances With humility and fortitude As trouble lay in the dust I took myself in my hands And hugged myself with Satisfaction. I laughed. Feeling happy about something That once hurt so much It’s time to celebrate The nasty rough ride is over. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment